1) Can I cancel free of charge?
If you have booked our Advanced Rate or past our cancellation policy of 21 days for our Best available rate (BAR), we cannot offer any refunds based on your type of booking.
2) What will you do for me if I am past my cancellation policy or have booked on an Advanced Rate (Non-refundable or non-transferable and on a lower rate)
Due the current situation with COVID -19 we will move your booking date within 6 months free of charge as a kind gesture. We will continue to review if the current issues continue. You will only need to pay the difference in Rate (If any)
3) I cannot contact booking.com. What can I do?
I do apologise and appreciate your patience with booking.com. However, if you have booked via a third party, they are the only provider that can make the changes. Please give them a ring on 020 3564 6725.
4) OVERSEAS GUESTS. – Am I entitled to a refund if I chose the Advance rate, if it’s less than 21 days prior to my arrival?
If booking.com considers your country is within the Forced Reservations where Force Majeure (FM) conditions apply, we will refund you in full.
In case your booking is still not within this frame because you are due to check in later than the dates they provide, then we advise you to contact us when the date of your booking approaches, so that we can reconsider the situation and see what booking.com terms and conditions are.
5) If I am entitled to a refund, when will I receive it?
Please allow between 3-5 working days for the money to re-appear in your bank account.
6) What happens if I choose to move my date within 6 months and I still am unable to stay?
As the situation is ongoing, we are monitoring this and should the COVID-19 have lock downs, or travel restrictions to our location, then please get in touch with us, where you who may need to amend your booking further.
7) I am unable to get through on the phone, what should I do?
We do apologise as we are experiencing a high volume of calls to all phone lines and therefore might be unable to answer your call. If you have any further questions that are not highlighted above, then please do not hesitate to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond within 72 hours.
8) The Lawrance Harrogate
The Lawrance Harrogate will be reopening on 1st September 2020, if your reservation is for Harrogate please contact email@example.com
We wish you our guests, your families and colleagues’ safety and wellness during these challenging times.