Information Collected: We collect information from our visitors to our site through the use of bookings and when you email us your personal details. Information is automatically collected from all visits to our website and we may collect information about your computer; however this is purely statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify an individual.
Use of Information: The use of information includes, but is not limited to the following;
- Providing reservation services for both Harrogate and York
- Identifying potential customers
- Maintaining information as a reference tool for guests
- Notifying customers about changes and new services or products provided. If you want to opt-out of this service at any time, please follow the instructions on the marketing material sent to you
- We may disclose your information to other reputable companies and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf and any future owners of our business
Cookies in use on this site:
Cookie name: _ga
Cookie Description: Google Analytics uses a single first-party cookie containing an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users.
Life: Expires after two years.
Internet-Based Transfers: The internet is a global environment; therefore using it to collect and process your personal data involves the transmission of this data on an international basis. By browsing our site and communicating with us electronically, you are automatically acknowledging and agreeing to our processing of personal data this way.
Your Rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Access to Information: This Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information